Friday already, and the first week of November complete. Scary thought really isn’t it! Today’s theme was selected by Sarah (a self confessed bagaholic) from of Eden Kitsch who curates a fabulous collection of vintage home decor items in her store so go check her out!
- I’m Not A Quitter Shopping Bag from Mybebecadum: https://www.etsy.com/au/listing/242250506/shopping-tote-bag-canvas-tote-bag
- Vintage Blue and Red Handbag from Retro and Roses Vintage: https://www.etsy.com/au/listing/250230352/vintage-blue-and-red-bag-large-handbag
- Cross-body Grey and Blue Tapestry Bag from Maple Mist: https://www.etsy.com/au/listing/108993672/grey-blue-crossbody-bag-tapestry-handbag
- Hand-printed hemp and cotton bag from Femke Textiles: https://www.etsy.com/au/listing/226155989/tote-bag-small-hand-printed-hemp-and
- Retro Gadget Cross-body Bag from Robyn Faye Designs: https://www.etsy.com/au/listing/179554942/retro-cross-body-bag-ipad-tablet-bag
- Organic Cotton Purse from Mihotch Stitch: https://www.etsy.com/au/listing/231507591/womens-fabric-purse-organic-cotton-small
- CUBE Geometric Tote Bag from Nest Napery: https://www.etsy.com/au/listing/244523865/tote-bag-cube-geometric-design-red
- Navy Suede Handbag from Lindy Whitton Studio: https://www.etsy.com/au/listing/229702794/navy-suede-baghandmade-fabric-bag
Check out more fabulous bags available from the Wandarrah teamies here.