The Australian Wandarrah team has made an impressive start for the make for good campaign this year with stacks of teamies participating in the cause; whether that be through creating items for the “creating bright futures” campaign or by purchasing items from the campaign.
Each little bit we can contribute to this fantastic cause will help girls as part of Plan Australia’s Because I am a Girl campaign (through donations) and will also help Australian and New Zealand sellers get their items out there into the world!
So feel free to join in, like, share and contribute because together we can make for good! 🙂
So lets jump on in and feature some teamies!
From left to right top to bottom:
- Dapper top hat bunny from SophiesSigil
- Felt ball baby mobile from FELTBYNARELLE
- Little princess bag from AddaSplashofColour
- Watercolour globe print from WinterOwls
- Chakra Bracelet from KarmicStar
- Abstract ink painting from ElizabethEllenor
- Blue tassel earrings from LivieRoseDesign
- Leather tassel from myclectic